The CIMS Group offers several consulting packages for your clinical organization to achieve Operational Readiness.
- Operational Assessment
- Operational Alignment
- Operational Planning
- Operational Implementation
Achieving Operationalize Readiness requires implementation of Clinical Process Control, the CIMS Group Production of Care methodology.
Operational readiness depends on the implementation of an effective Regulatory Affairs initiative.
Regulatory Readiness means the following:
- The full Scope of Regulation has been determined for your organization.
- Policy Evaluation has determined that all required Policies have been created.
- Procedure Evaluation has determined that all Procedural Demands have been identified.
- Document Evaluation has determined that all the Documents expected to fulfill the Procedural Demands of the Regulatory Requirement have been completed for each patient.
A State of Operational Readiness is measured on demand.
It is a state where all the policy requirements for the organization and the documentation demands for each clinician have been met at the time of measurement.
This measurement can be expressed at all levels of the organization:
- The highest level of the organization (Parent corporation or c-level officer)
- Location level – multi county clinic, multi building, multi practice location
- department level – psychiatry, psychology, social work, counselor, nursing
- floor or unit level – adult, adolescent, children
- Individual administrator or clinician – psychiatrist, psychologist, social worker, counselor
The CIMS Group uses several different types of metrics for this measurement. A steady state of readiness is expressed by a null value. Any missing procedure or document will be counted and will fall in the heuristic below.
- Stop Light Heuristics
- Outline Heuristics
- Numbering System
- Bullet System